3.11.2012

Beauty Steals From Ulta!

Hello again! 

I know I usually only cover apparel and accessories, but I gotta admit, I'm a little bit of a beauty product junkie as well, which is why I just HAD to blog about Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Steals! The items they have discounted are incredible!! 
(Perhaps this beauty blogging will become a regular thing... Hmm.)

Essentially what Ulta is doing for this event is they are discounting 1 item a day for 21 days. Which means you either have to act fast or plan ahead!

Here are some things I know I'll be looking out for!

SUN 3/11: Two Faced Naked Eye Palette
$20 (Reg. $36)


TUES 3/13: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
$10 (Reg. $19)



SAT 3/17: Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Wipes
$12 (Reg. $20)





SAT 3/24: ALL Mario Badescu Products 25% OFF


MON 3/26: Butter London Tops and Tails Foundation and Top Coat Set
$19 (Reg. $25)



The rest of the items are on their Calendar and Events Page, HERE
Until next time!
-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment